A rack server machine has grown in popularity over the last few years. If you are thinking about purchasing one or looking to purchase your first one, you should consider this top 5 list of reasons to buy one.
1) Flexibility: Not all data center providers will offer rack servers. But if you find a special price server machine [เครื่องเซิร์ฟเวอร์ราคาพิเศษ, which is the term in THAI] that offers these high-density servers, you’ll enjoy a lot of flexibility. Since they take up less space than traditional servers, they’re easier to fit into tight spaces (for example, those between other racks). Rack servers also tend to be easier and faster to install.
2) Efficiency: Rack servers are designed to provide an increased density of servers in a single data center rack. Increasing server density results in increased server utilization and reduced power consumption. You can use the extra space in a single data center rack for networking, storage, or other equipment, which can increase the overall efficiency of your data center.
3) Redundancy: Rack servers are built to be redundant, which means they can operate even if one of their components breaks. If you’re running a business with important information and databases, redundancy is necessary. It also helps ensure that you can meet your clients’ expectations.
- Energy efficiency: Rack servers tend to be smaller, use less power and generate less heat than traditional tower servers. Because they’re situated vertically instead of horizontally, they require less air-conditioning space. They also don’t need as much floor space, which is especially beneficial for companies with limited square footage.
5) Security: Rack servers are easily secure for your company’s data. You can lock them up and even place an alarm system on them. If a break-in occurs, you’ll be alerted immediately. This is much better than having someone steal your desktop or laptop computer, as they could take all of your files with them.